Get a free digital business consultation. Find out how we can help. Limited Offer!
Online Safety helps you to understand the potential risks & dangers associated with keeping you and your family safe online.
Explore the key elements of a successful presentation and how to give an effective presentation in any environment.
Create a LinkedIn All-Star profile, learn how to build your personal brand, and use it to be on the radar of recruiters and hiring managers.
Discover a framework for writing for social media by focusing on purpose, content and audiences to deliver your key messages.
Use your personal branding to differentiate yourself from other people. Ensure your online presence is updated and relevant.
Discover how to effectively lead and grow as a team while working remotely. Explore effective software packages and leadership tips
Get started with Calendars
- Introduction to using Google Calendar
- How to use the Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Create & Edit events in calendar on iPhone
- Create an event in androids calendar app
- How to use Microsoft teams calendar
- Create appointments and meetings in Microsoft Outlook
- How to create an event in Google Calendar
- Create a calendar event in Gmail
- How to create a Social Media Content Calendar
Get started with Documents
- The ultimate guide to google docs
- Introduction to office programs
- CV & Cover letter
Stay safe online
- Why cyber security is important for your business
- Training employees in online security
- Using smart devices and IoT devices safely
Get started with presentations
- How to create and structure a presentation
- Create a presentation in PowerPoint
- Get started with Google Slides
- Speaking in Public
Presenting with video
- Zoom video meetings and webinars
- How to host a webinar on YouTube
Social Media Basics
- Create a Facebook page for your business
- Setting up and using LinkedIn
- Twitter for new users
- Canva - online image designer and editor
- Building an online presence
- Get noticed with social media
- Zoom training
- Google Classroom
- How to plan a piece of virtual learning